London is home to more than 97,000 international students from over 200 different nations, more than any other city in the world. More than 300 languages are spoken in London, and there are resident communities from more than 90 countries.
The London School of Commerce contributes to this diversity with a truly international programme and students from over 100 countries.
- Reasons to choose London:
- Live in the most diverse city in the world
- Build your career with unrivalled employment opportunities
- Gain a global network of friends
- Improve your English
- Class formats at LSC encourage independent effort and allow students the opportunity for many discussion and seminar-based classes
- You’ll develop cultural sensitivity and understanding while learning in your field
- The variety of arts, theatre, performances and other cultural venues available in London is impressive, and almost all of them provide student rates
If you are wishing to become involved in international business, London is the principal business centre for Europe and provides unparalleled opportunities for experience and growth. With unrestricted access to almost 375 million European Union consumers, it is not hard to see why so many business students are attracted to London. The city is also home to more than 100 of Europe’s 500 largest companies
For detailed information visit: www.thinklondon.com