Foundation (SCOF level 6)
Students who do not have A levels and HSC for direct entry to an undergraduate programme are required to complete a 8-Months (2 semesters) Degree Foundation course prior to commencing BA (Hons) in Business Management Studies. Such students can expect to complete the entire Degree Foundation and the BABMS in approximately 2 years 8 months.
About the course
This Degree Foundation course is particularly useful for students before their main Degree Schedule access. Moreover, it will help the students get accustomed to rigorous academic learning and provide an excellent orientation for the Undergraduate Level Education.
On a different note, students who undertake this Degree Foundation Course tend to perform better in the main undergraduate programme regardless of their previous educational background.
The Foundation in Business course
- Offers students with business and academic skills to progress to any internationally recognized degree.
- Focuses on developing academic, business, IT, communication, numeracy, and professional skills.
- Provides understanding of the current international business environment.
- Is a direct pathway to your choice of a range of professionally relevant degrees.
- Context of Business
- Study Skills for Higher Education
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Business Communication
- Numeracy and Data Analysis
- Integrated Professional Skills in the Digital Age
- O-Level, SSC, or equivalent