Professional Diploma in International Business
The Scottish Qualifications Authority Professional Diploma in International Business programme is an internationally recognized General Management qualification, which enhances the skills and competences of experienced managers along with providing opportunities for recent business graduates to enhance their skills to the business world practices.
About the course
This MBA programme is designed to introduce students to the various areas of business such as Accounting, Finance, Marketing, International Business, Human Resource Management, and Strategic Management.
The content of the program will help the students to manage and lead organizations effectively through development of abilities, extension of knowledge and understanding of a wide range of management skills, ideas and theories.
Students will have the option to choose between Marketing, Finance, and International Business before commencing a major project.
- Develop leadership and management skills in order to progress in your career.
- Work with friendly, experienced, practice-led tutors who will guide you through every step of the process.
- Join a learning community that will become a business network for life.
- Gain a leading Management qualification in a flexible and supportive learning environment.
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management & Entrepreneurship
- Managing Strategic Change
- Research Methodologies
- International Business
- International Marketing Management
Students will only choose one from below
- Business Development Project
- Integrated Case Study
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Management, or relevant subject areas
- Candidates are normally required to have relevant management experience
- Non-business background candidates have to take the 4-Months prerequisite Masterís Foundation Programme (1 semester) prior to joining the regular MBA Programme
- Candidates without an Undergraduate Degree however having relevant professional work experiences can join in the 4 Months prerequisite Masterís Foundation Programme prior joining to the 1-year MBA Programme